Are You Interested in becoming a “BAYANI” for the BAYANI CHALLENGE 2013? Did you know that over 2000 volunteers will be visiting Cadiz City to face this challenge? Then you are in luck, you see the big button up top on this page? Click that and you’ll be instantly forwarded to the registration page for the event that will be scheduled on MARCH 23-27, 2013 here in Cadiz City, Negros Occidental.
Here are a couple of activies we will be doing:
- BUILDING OF HOMES – Build an actual home for a family and experience everything from laying the foundation, attaching the roof, painting the walls, and landscaping.
- PARAISONG PAMBATA – Create an environment of fun and learning for children aged 6 to 10 years old through feeding program, story-telling sessions, games, and a Sports Clinic.
- SCHOOL BUILD – Make public schools conducive to learning by refurbishing rooms, painting walls, landscaping gardens, and repainting tables and chairs.
- ENVIRONMENT – Be a hero for the environment by planting trees and organizing clean-up drives.
- COMMUNITY HEALTH – Share the importance of health by conducting a nutrition program, medical check-ups and health consultations among the different barangays.
Just to be clear, you are allowed to contribute your time and effort even for just a single day, but you still need to register. We strongly encourage you to REGISTER NOW and you will be getting an information package from the BAYANI CHALLENGE Secretariat.
To learn more about the progress of the event, please continue to check this page here at www.cadiz-city.com/bayanichallenge
We also need all the help we can get, if you want to contribute materials for the event like garbage bags, crayons, colored pencils, nails, paints and if you plan to sponsor an event, then don’t hesitate to give us a holler, we would gladly accept anything to help with the Bayani Challenge!!!